Saturday, March 19, 2016

A wine-inspired fall wedding

I'd love to share a few images from a beautiful, bold wedding at a Virginia winery.  The clients asked for bold, fall-inspired bouquet and soft, romantic centerpieces.  I am never one to shy away from color so I created some rockstar bouquets and some super sweet centerpieces for the reception.

The bridal bouquet was made of burgundy dahlias, orange protea, red hypericum berries, dark purple and orange calla lilies, burgundy carnations, burgundy cymbidium orchids, craspedia, burgundy astilbe, kiwi vine and agonis.

 The boutonnieres were created with dark purple and orange calla lilies, craspedia and red hypericum berries. I used a little bit of greenery and tied them with twine.
 

The bridesmaid bouquet was similar to the bride's but I used more orange flowers instead of burgundy and purple.  They were wrapped with twine and lace. 

The aisle was lined with burgundy and orange rose petals and the altar was created with orange and red gladiolus placed on top of wine barrels. 
 

We went the complete opposite direction with the ceremony. I created these hydrangea and baby's breath centerpieces in birch lined vases.  To tie in with the rustic feel of the bouquets, I used kiwi vine as well. 
 

The image below is actually one of my favorites from the whole wedding.  The flower is called Hearts, and as you can see, it opens like a heart.  I love using this rose for wedding work.  What better way to add more love to a wedding than to use a rose that is shaped like a heart?? 

All of the images above are thanks to Paired Images Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment