Monday, August 17, 2015

Charmmy's Wedding at the Crowne Plaza

This past May, on a beautiful sunny day, Charmmy and Jose got married at the Crowne Plaza in Arlington, VA.  I'm so happy to be able share these images from George Street Photography.  

Charmmy's bouquet was a beautiful blush and white arrangement with accents of gold seeded eucalyptus.  I used three shades of blush colored roses, pink wax flowers, hydrangea, local white lilac, pink stock, blush lisianthus, white astilbe and pink ranunculus.  I also picked out her ribbon detail on a trip to New York in March!  I love the way the ribbons accent the gold leaves.

Jose's boutonniere was made of pink ranunculus, a pink spray rose and green hypericum berry.  It was accented with a teal ribbon to match the bridesmaid's dresses.
 

This sweet little princess had a flower wreath of white spray roses and silver dollar eucalyptus.  I may or may not have tried this on myself....
 

I made a special arrangement for the sweetheart table made of hydrangea, lilac, astilbe, blush and light pink roses and green hypericum berries.

For Charmmy's tables, I created a trio of bud vases set atop a mirror.  The clear glass and the mirror reflected the light from the candles to create a romantic focal point for the tables.


After the ceremony, Charmmy and Jose took some beautiful pictures in front of the monuments!
 

 

I love these pictures of the bride arriving! Beautiful bride, beautiful flowers, beautiful car, beautiful day!
 


A few more sweet details....
 



Charmmy and Jose make such a lovely couple.  I don't know what was said in the toasts that evening, but what a belly laugh!!  These two look like they were having so much fun!



I think this one is my absolute favorite!  So, I'll leave you with this beauty!

Thanks again for taking a look at my work and stay tuned for more!









No comments:

Post a Comment