Monday, November 3, 2014

Vi's Wedding at the Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center

I'm so happy to share Vi's wedding with you!  Vi wanted simple white and green flowers with navy accents.  After several revisions, we came up with some gorgeous designs that even included a favorite flower to remind Vi of her grandmother.  I'm proud to say that more than half of the flowers used in this wedding were grown in the United States, something that has become increasingly important to Sweet Blossoms over the last year!

Vi's bouquet was made up of only freesia, ranunculus and tulips.  The bridesmaids carried bouquets of white tulips, to remind Vi of her grandmother.


Vi had an adorable flower girl who got to wear a one-of-a-kind flower halo made of white spray roses and sea star fern.  I love the accent of the green with the white flowers!
 

There was one more cutie who helped Vi make her way to the aisle.

Here are some more of my favorite pictures from the day.  Vi's married name is Vi King!  Get it?  Viking? I love plays on words!
 

 I love the blue ribbon details on Vi's bouquet of satin, organza and a two-toned wired ribbon to finish of her satin-wrapped bouquet.
 

 

I love when the couple has fun foot attire!  These two had real flare!  

The boutonnieres were made of white spray roses and accented with sea star fern.  I loved using the spiky leaves of the fern to incorporate green into the design.  

The altar arrangements were created with white larkspur, Bells of Ireland, jumbo white hydrangea and green hanging amaranthus.  I love the way the amaranthus dripped from the top of the vase! 

Thanks so much to Ann Hoang from Anny Photography for the beautiful images!







No comments:

Post a Comment