Monday, September 23, 2013

Chapel Designers

So a few weeks ago, I participated in a workshop with Holly Chapple of Holly Heider Chapple Flowers.  It was an all day workshop that included business and design tips, a tour of her LOVELY gardens, time for designing several pieces, and ending with a tour of Don's Dahlias, located right down the road.  I don't think I've had a more heavenly day in a long, long time.  To top it off, I'm so proud to say that I'm now a Chapel Designer!  First, some pictures of Holly's beautiful gardens!
    

My creations....
  


The newest Chapel Designers at work...


And finally, Don's STUNNING dahlias...I cannot tell you what an experience it is to walk through rows of dahlia plants that were taller than me, some with blooms as big as my face....truly a magical day!  I also made some new friends, Amy (of Crimson and Clover) and Lauren (of Garden Gate Florals), who are also new proud members of the Chapel Designers.  Enjoy these pictures!
   

  


All photos by Holly Chapple and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment