Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beth's wedding at Normandie Farm Restaurant

I have known Beth for many years and when she asked me to create some rustic yellow and green bouquets for her wedding, I jumped at the chance!  Beth asked me to use daisies throughout her ceremony and the end result was a beautiful, yet simple wedding.  Beth was one of the most beautiful and radiant brides I have ever seen and I was honored to be a part of her day!

Beth's bouquet was created with white peonies, Marguerite daisies, yellow tulips, white hydrangea, and german chamomile.  The bridesmaid bouquets were made of green hydrangea, Queen Anne's Lace, german chamomile, and white football mums.  The groom and groomsmen had boutonnieres made of yellow dahlias and yellow solidago that were pinned to their suspenders.  Beth's altar was decorated with white peonies, yellow tulips, and german chamomile and we lined her aisle with mason jars filled with daisies!

 

                                            
Thanks to Candace Schwab Photography for the beautiful photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment