Monday, September 5, 2011

2010 arrangements for Bright Horizons

I created these arrangements for Bright Horizons Family Solutions, my employer at the time.  These were some of the first arrangements that I designed on my own.  I was completely honored that my supervisors would allow me to make the arrangements for such important events!

 This was created as a simple arrangement for an awards banquet to honor the incredible teachers.  The banquet was held at Magianno's in Bethesda, MD.

These were created as a centerpiece that doubled as a raffle item for a holiday party that was given for the directors of the region.  This arrangement includes local holly, red Charlotte roses, and white Asiatic lilies.


These arrangements were created as a centerpiece for a board meeting.  I had no preparation time, so all flowers were purchased at the local grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment